Friday 18 July 2014

Oni Get Horny

Yep, that's right. I've fitted the figures with horns. What else did you think you were going to get?

Now, to backtrack a little. The figures described in an earlier post looked like Oni, dress like Oni and are equipped like Oni. But not a one of them had a visible horn extension anywhere on the head. So, what to do? I considered dress makers pins for about a second. Then I really thought about it. what did I have that was cheap to replace, easy to work with, took glue well and wouldn't injure my fingers when I moved the figures around. Cocktail sticks. Well, the pointy ends of them.

I drill a hole on either side of each figures head. The Oni claimed this was a medicinal relief in that it let a little of their anger out. Hope not. I then snipped off the pointy end of a cocktail stick, approximately 3mm-5mm in length, A dab of glue on the blunt end and massage the horn into the head hole. Bit of a drudge of a job but the results are impressive.

Here's a few pictures of a representative sample of horny Oni; naked of paint etc etc innuendo ad naus:

The geezer 2nd right will be the army flag waver.

Statue of Liberty fail

Give us a kiss!

All the best!





4 comments:

  1. Brilliant, but you be careful with titles like that, you'll get all sorts of passing trade! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait until you see the next instalment's title.........

      Delete