Thursday 25 December 2014

Christmas Nightmare With A Happy Ending

Bloody hell! What a game I've had trying to get back into the blog. I solved the problem quite easily in the end, wrong accounts, wrong log-in details BAH!

Anyways I had a rather splendid Crimbo and Santa brought me all kinds of top grade loot. Including, but not limited too, a proper storage box for all the Pulp Adventures figures I've painted to date. I'm actually painting another pair of them at the moment too. I also scored a box set of the Bogart & Bacall movies plus a copy of 'The Rocketeer'!


Joyful & Triumphant

I feel properly re-energised and am anticipating some reasonably good things for 2015. I say reasonably so I don't overreach myself and end up in a hole again like I did back in November for, well, reasons.


All the best to you and yours for Christmas and the future!


4 comments:

  1. G'day James! Glad to see you back in the saddle. Good score with the movies. Always loved the Rocketeer...... "That son of a bitch will fly!" Looking forward to seeing more posts from you in the New Year.
    Cheers
    Col

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers, Col!
      I'm glad to be back and I'm looking forward to 2015's adventures as well.
      I've also found out that North Star Minis will be carrying Bob Murch's Pulp figures from January 2015!

      Delete
  2. A Merry Christmas to you and yours , Tony

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And a merry Christmas to you and yours too, Tony,
      All the best!

      Delete